Degree Finder Find Your School Today

  1. 1

Medical Assistant Programs and Jobs in Montana

To become a medical assistant (MA) in Montana, you first need to get a high school diploma or GED. The Montana Department of Labor and Industry also requires MAs to hold a diploma from an accredited medical assisting program or equivalent experience, training or education, as determined by their supervising physician or podiatrist. Beyond that, you are not required to have a national MA certification to work in Montana. The Montana government states that MAs must work under the supervision of a Montana-licensed physician or podiatrist.

Salary and Employment Data for Major Cities Across Montana

LocationTotal MAs EmployedMean Hourly WageAnnual Mean Wage
Source: Occupational Employment Statistics, May 2013
Great Falls80$14.57$30,290

Resources for Medical Assistants in Montana

Explore Medical Assistant Programs

Programs by State

Degree Type

Narrow Your Search Further:

We found programs that match your interest.

Sort by:

Institution Location Degree Accreditation School Type

Learn More About Other States